The rain has stopped by the ground is still pretty wet! So tonight’s class (5/18/22) has been moved online via Zoom https://go.illinois.edu/TKD-MW6PM
Congratulations (축하합니다) to our newest white belts Daniel & Kaylee!
TKD Training During Finals Week
During yesterday’s contemplation, I shared thoughts about pacing yourself because life is a marathon and not a sprint. Pacing yourself is very relevant to physical activity and equally important in other areas of your life. While you are wrapping up your Finals remember to get plenty of rest. Remember pacing yourself means listening to your body and knowing your limits. Then adjust accordingly and gradually increase over time, so you can get back to the things you enjoy.
Good luck with your Finals!
Finals Week – May 6 – 13, 2022
- Saturday, May 7th – 12 pm – 2 pm in ARC Combat Room
- Monday, May 9th – 6 pm – 7:30 pm in ARC Combat Room
- Wednesday, May 11th – 7 pm – 8:30 pm in ARC Combat Room
No TKD Class Saturday, May 14th & Summer I Schedule
Due to Illinois Commencement ceremonies and Campus Rec construction at ARC/CRCE, there will not be a scheduled TKD in-person class on Saturday, May 14th. The ARC is closed from 5/14 – 5/22 due to construction and facility updates. Also, the majority of our summer classes will be conducted outdoors.
TKD Summer I (5/16/2022 – 6/10/2022) training schedule is available below:
- Mondays 6 pm – 7:30 pm (Outdoors – grassy lawn outside of Law Building – corner of 4th & Peabody) *weather permitting*
- Wednesdays 6 pm – 7:30 pm (Outdoors – grassy lawn outside of Law Building – corner of 4th & Peabody) *weather permitting*
- Saturdays 12 pm (ARC Combat Room or join via Zoom https://go.illinois.edu/TKD-Saturday12PM while the ARC is closed)