Thank you for those that volunteered at the RSO Involvement Fair. Your support to collect email addresses and answer questions from potential new students was greatly appreciated.
- 10:30am – 11:45am (setup crew) at least 2 volunteers
- 11:45am – 12:45pm 2-4 volunteers
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm 2-4 volunteers
- 1:45pm – 3:00pm 2-4 volunteers
Overall, your duty as a volunteer is to pass out fliers, collect email addresses and answer basic questions about our TKD club. If interested in volunteering please sign-up online.
Spring 2020 Training Schedule & First Class for New Students
Our training schedule for the Spring 2020 semester is the same as the fall. Mondays 6 pm – 7:30 pm, Wednesdays 6 pm – 7:30 pm and Saturdays from 12 pm – 2 pm.
Thank you in advance for sharing and inviting your friends to our upcoming first class for new students on Wednesday, September 4th at 6 PM. Below is the link to the public Facebook event:
Always glad to see students training over winter break. Hopefully, those that are away from campus are also finding ways to be active.
Winter Break 2020 Training Scheduled Details
- Monday, January 6th at 6 PM – CRCE available MPR or squash court
- Wednesday, January 8th at 6 PM – CRCE available MPR or squash court
- Saturday, January 12th at 12 PM – CRCE available MPR or squash court
Starting on Monday, January 13th we will resume TKD classes at the ARC Combat Room as the same days/times as the fall term (Mondays 6 pm, Wednesdays 6 pm, and Saturday 12pm). Space will not be reserved so we may be sharing the facility with others. There will not be Sunday high-belt class during Finals week or Winter Break.