Thank you for those that volunteered at the RSO Involvement Fair. Your support to collect email addresses and answer questions from potential new students was greatly appreciated.
Monthly Archives: January 2020
MLK Day of Service & First Class for New Students
- 10:30am – 11:45am (setup crew) at least 2 volunteers
- 11:45am – 12:45pm 2-4 volunteers
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm 2-4 volunteers
- 1:45pm – 3:00pm 2-4 volunteers
Overall, your duty as a volunteer is to pass out fliers, collect email addresses and answer basic questions about our TKD club. If interested in volunteering please sign-up online.
Spring 2020 Training Schedule & First Class for New Students
Our training schedule for the Spring 2020 semester is the same as the fall. Mondays 6 pm – 7:30 pm, Wednesdays 6 pm – 7:30 pm and Saturdays from 12 pm – 2 pm.
Thank you in advance for sharing and inviting your friends to our upcoming first class for new students on Wednesday, September 4th at 6 PM. Below is the link to the public Facebook event:
Winter Break 2020 Training Has Resumed
Always glad to see students training over winter break. Hopefully, those that are away from campus are also finding ways to be active.
Winter Break 2020 Training Scheduled Details
- Monday, January 6th at 6 PM – CRCE available MPR or squash court
- Wednesday, January 8th at 6 PM – CRCE available MPR or squash court
- Saturday, January 12th at 12 PM – CRCE available MPR or squash court
Starting on Monday, January 13th we will resume TKD classes at the ARC Combat Room as the same days/times as the fall term (Mondays 6 pm, Wednesdays 6 pm, and Saturday 12pm). Space will not be reserved so we may be sharing the facility with others. There will not be Sunday high-belt class during Finals week or Winter Break.