Also, if you are not testing please still wear your full uniform since you can definitely help out during the test by holding targets, free-sparring, taking pictures and encouraging your fellow club members. Due to the number of white belts testing the yellow-green belt testing has been moved to the second test.
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am | warm-ups and basic kicks
- 10:45 am – 12:15 pm | white-yellow belt testing
- 12:15 pm – 1:45 pm | yellow-green / red-high red belt testing
- 1:45 pm – 2:00 pm | belt test promotion ceremony
The potluck will take place at my house and begins at 5:30 PM. You can RSVP on the facebook event. Things to bring to the potluck: A tasty dish, dessert or beverage to share with the club and feel free to bring a spouse/significant other. Also, if you are attending sign-up to bring an item using the shared Google spreadsheet so that everyone doesn’t end up bring chips.
The Shotokan Karate clubs graciously allowed us to use their space reservation this Saturday for our belt test. In turn, we have canceled our TKD practice on Monday, December 11th so that they can use the space. Belt Test results will be announced on Saturday after the higher belt test. Regular TKD classes resume on Wednesday, December 13th.
- Saturday, December 16th at 12 PM
- Monday, December 18th at 6 PM
- Wednesday, December 20th at 6 PM
- Saturday, December 23rd 12 PM
- No TKD Class December 25th – January 1st
- Wednesday, January 3rd at 6 PM
- Saturday, January 6th at 12 PM