We’re almost there… almost there. As you are reading this, classes are over and the preparation for finals has begun for U of I students. Happy Reading Day! You may have heard this phrase multiple times, but it bears repeating: You’ve got this.
Below are opportunities to train during Finals Week:
- Sat. 12/12, 12 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
- Mon. 12/14, 6 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
- Wed. 12/16, 6 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
Also, Winter Break training is no longer restricted to being in the Champaign-Urbana area. All are welcome to train will us during the winter break if available. See below for our winter break training schedule:
WINTER BREAK SCHEDULE
- Sat. 12/19, 12 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
- Mon. 12/21, 6 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
- NO TKD Dec 23rd – Jan 2nd
- Mon. 1/4, 6 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
- Wed. 1/6, 6 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
- Sat. 1/9, 12 pm CST (Join via Zoom)
- cont. virtual training M/W at 6 pm and Sat. 12 pm until the start of the spring term
First Day of Instruction, Spring Semester is now Monday, January 25, 2021. So once Campus Rec facility procedures and requests are announced an updated training schedule will be shared.
Stay safe and good luck with finals!