CBTF Exam Information
Student Group Assignment
- Lab Manual (last updated Aug 27, 2020)
- Instruction for remote connection to lab machines
- Local Ubuntu Machine setup
GEM vehicle and testing facilities
- Get started by becoming a member of IRL
- GEM Wiki (manuals, video tutorials, lab safety video, etc.)
- GEM Simulator
- Location of Highbay testing facility
Papers and Reference Books
- Probabilistic Robotics by Sebastian Thrun, MIT press, 2017. Links to slides, and many animations of algorithms we are discussing in this class.
- Principles of Cyber-Physical Systems by Rajeev Alur, MIT press, 2015. Great introduction to modeling and verification; topics we will get into in the latter half of this course.
- On a Formal Model of Safe and Scalable Self-driving Cars by Shai Shalev-Shwartz, Shaked Shammah, Amnon Shashua, 2017 (Responsibility Sensitive Safety)
- Verifying Cyberphysical Systems: A Path to Safe Autonomy by Sayan Mitra, to be published by MIT press, 2021 (Chapter on requirements)