Welcome to the new semester!
This week’s Tech Tip covers some of the most relevant and helpful resources and tips to prepare you for the start of the semester.
- 2FA, or 2-Factor Authentication uses your smartphone to keep your university accounts secure.
- Learn more about 2FA here.
- You can access your university email in Outlook once you have claimed your NetID.
- Learn more about Outlook here.
- Moodle is where you will access your course pages. Each course will look a little different, but this is often where you will find your syllabus, assignments, and grades.
- Learn more about Moodle here.
- A VPN can be used to gain access to some on-campus resources from off-campus.
- Learn more about the free Cisco AnyConnect VPN here.
- Box is an online cloud-based storage system that is useful for collaborating and sharing files and for accessing files digitally.
- Learn more about Box here.
Follow us the rest of the semester for a new Tech Tip each week!