Meet the Graduate Assistants–Riana

Get to Know Team Awesome!

Coming to you from the Team Awesome bunker, a profile of one of our amazing graduate assistants.

In the spotlight today: Riana

Headshot of Riana, current GA

1. Where are you from and what’s your favorite part about it? I’m from Marcellus, MI, and my favorite part about it is that it’s less than an hour from Lake Michigan.
  2. What year in the program are you/what do you hope to do when you leave the iSchool? This is my second year in the program, and I hope to work in a public library as a teen services or adult services librarian.
  3. What is your favorite part about working at the Help Desk? I love having such a great team to work with!
  4. Favorite Meme:
  5. If you could live life as an animal, which animal would you choose? Cat – favorite animal – sleep during the day
  6. What’s your (or would be) your go-to karaoke song? Mr. Brightside – The Killers
  7. If there had to be an apocalypse which would you choose-alien invasion or zombie outbreak? Alien invasion
  8. What was your most embarrassing teenage phase? Bad barrettes and headbands
  9. Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck? Horse sized duck – fluffy – take out its legs