The following courses that make the Business Minor Program are offered online during the Summer semesters.
Business Minor Core Courses:
- ACCY 200: Fundamentals of Accounting
- BADM 310 – Management and Organizational Behavior
- BADM 320 – Principles of Marketing
- FIN 221 – Corporate Finance
Business Minor Elective Courses:
- BADM 300 – The Legal Environment of Business
- BADM 340 – Ethical Dilemmas in Business
- BADM 350 – Information Technology for Networked Organizations
- BADM 375- Business Process Management
- BADM 380 – International Business
Click on the title of a course to view more information about it.
For more information on course schedule, please contact the College of Business Undergraduate Affairs Office