The courses that make the Business Minor Program are offered online each semester. Check this site for updated course schedule.
Business Minor Core Courses:
- ACCY 200: Fundamentals of Accounting
- BADM 310: Management and Organizational Behavior
- BADM 320: Principles of Marketing
- FIN 221: Corporate Finance
Business Minor Elective Courses:
- BADM 300: The Legal Environment of Business
- BADM 340: Ethical Dilemmas in Business
- BADM 350: Information Technology for Networked Organizations
- BADM 375: Business Process Management
- BADM 380: International Business
Click on the title of a course to view more information about it.
For more information on course schedule, please contact the College of Business Undergraduate Affairs Office.