If you’re feeling overwhelmed, you’re not alone! Please don’t hesitate to get the help you need . There are many organizations on campus designed to help you take care of your physical, mental, and emotional health.
The Counseling Center staff is trained to help with “…mental health issues like depression and anxiety, or academic issues such as time management and studying skills, or adjustment issues such as transition to college, roommate problems, and homesickness. ”
- Emergency Mental Health Contacts
- What To Do If You’ve Been Sexually Assaulted
- Online, Anonymous Mental Health Screenings
- WellTrack Interactive Self-Help App
Working at Home with Children
Promise Venture Studio has a long list of resource websites and apps to help you study and work from home while caring for children.
If you know someone who is in distress, the Office of the Dean of Students can help.
- Common Concerning Behaviors
- Practical Tips for Intervening
- Make a Referral. “When you make a referral, we are always available to talk through the situation with you and help you determine the best way to proceed. You do not have to manage these situations by yourself.”
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Student Assistance Center. You can drop in or make an appointment.