How to self-enroll for the SCS Safety Exam:
- Go to https://go.scs.illinois.edu/safety-exam and click on the “Enroll in Course” button. Note that you may need to login to Canvas first.
- Read all instructions and safety documents that appear.
- Click “SCS Safety Exam” and complete the exam. There are 54 questions.
Taking the SCS Safety Exam
- Exam is taken through Canvas
- Must Score a 500/540 to pass the exam
- Can take it as many times as needed
- You can request a screenshot of the student’s score with their name present for documentation, but this is not a requirement.
- The exam is open book:
- Use the SCS Chemical Hygiene Plan, DRS Laboratory Safety Guide, and DRS Website as resources (links available on Canvas)