I found my topic!

Hey Lance,

How have you been buddy? Do you remember when I asked for your help last time about a research topic? Well, I chose mine and you’re going to like it. I was talking to Ian and since he’s in the army, I decided to research about the correlation of military veterans and poverty. I’ve seen and heard of many veterans out there who face this tragedies and I wanted to figure out why and maybe even possible solutions to this problem. I read about this guy name Gerard and his experience with research paper and he said that researching without knowing explicitly about a certain topic is better and I can’t agree more. If I don’t know much about a certain topic andI have to write a research paper on it, I feel like not knowing much would eliminate my bias much more than if I knew the topic. So to get myself started with the research I had to ask myself a question. A question that would really guide me through this research and I came up with, “Why are so many military veterans becoming homeless and facing poverty once they return from serving the country?” I know it’s a very simple question but I feel like it’s a strong one. With this as my guidelines, I’ll be researching through the web and I want to find out more about PTSD that veterans face because this may be one of the problems that leads them into poverty.