Interpreting Pedagogical goals

I have been reading the Pedagogical goals of each unit, although I will admit that I focus more on completing the assignment given rather than taking in the assignment as acknowledging how the goals could further build upon each other. The most recent pedagogical goal the folder of unit three is “ In this unit, we will work on extending our writing skills. We’ll look more deeply at sources as we continue our research and synthesize the information we have found about our topics. We will enter the conversation!”. This Pedagogical goal does align with my own goals for this class because I want to be able to adequately analyze and research on y own topic that I am actually interested in. I hope to learn further about current events of the political topic we have chosen to have a better understanding of my surrounding and worldviews. These goals might help my participation in the academic community because by accomplishing these goals I’m becoming more aware and experienced in a skill that I had not previously been able to master which could open opportunities to new understanding and perspective of issue or topics.