If you could major in any engineering discipline other than your own, which would you pick?

Dana, Engineering Physics
“I think I would pick bioengineering, because I would love to work in the medical field. Doctors and physicians, in my opinion, are super cool and have thoroughly earned my respect. It’s just I hate biology… Too much memorization.”
Suhirtha, Computer Science
“I chose CS because I didn’t have to take chemistry, so… (kidding… maybe) I think I’d pick NPRE if I had to – it seems like such a cool discipline. I’ve always wondered what it was like to study a CS during the very early stages of the digital revolution, when it was still a new, rare, highly-specialized field. I think in today’s world, NPRE could be the equivalent.”
Joy, Bioengineering
“If I were to pick another engineering discipline, it would probably be Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. It’s similar to BioE, but has more of a therapeutics/pharmaceutical application which is also very interesting. CHBE works to use and produce different chemical products which can be useful in many different things.”