Thank you for your interest in the Food Cravings Weight Loss Study!
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Format: Online weight loss program with 2 in-person individual meetings at Bevier Hall, UIUC, UIUC Campus
- You will be asked to complete 24-hr diet records and questionnaires to track your progress.
- You will be randomly assigned to receive one of two coping strategies to manage food cravings.
- The study include 12 online nutrition education sessions and personalized support from dietitians
- You will receive a free Wi-Fi scale to monitor your weight loss progress.
If you fall into any of the following categories, you will not be eligible to participate in this study:
1- Participation in a formal weight management program within the preceding three months.
2- Usage of medications impacting weight.
3- Being pregnant or breastfeeding.
4- Having a history of bariatric surgeries.
5- Diagnosed with DM type 1 or/and Use insulin injection
If you have any questions, please contact us.