Courses that I teach and taught…
- HRD 533 (former HRE 490M), Management of E-Learning, University of Illinois , Division of Human Resource Education (Graduate), Department of Education Policy, Organization and Leadership, EPOL
- HRD 411 Training Systems Design, University of Illinois , Division of Human Resource Education (Graduate), EPOL
- HRE 472 Learning Technologies, University of Illinois , Department of Human Resource Education (Graduate)
- EPSY 556, Analysis of Advanced Instructional Technologies, University of Illinois, Department of Educational Psychology (Graduate)
- Adult Education, Universidad Nacional de San Luis, Argentina (Graduate)
- Design of Materials for Online Course, Universidad Nacional de San Luis, and Universidad Nacional de La Pampa, Argentina.(Graduate and Undergraduate)
- Evaluation of E-Learning Projects, Universidad Nacional de San Luis, Argentina (Graduate)
- Instructional Design for Distance Education and Blended Courses, Universidad Nacional de La Pampa, Argentina (Undergraduate)
Wiki and wiki books created with students:
- Blended Learning in K-12 This book was created with students from CTER cohorts 6 and 7. The book is a featured book in Wikibooks.
- Manual de Recursos sobre Materiales Educativos en la Web This is a set of resources, instructions and details about use and integration of Web 2.0 applications in education. It has been authored by participants of the course: “Principios para la Elaboracion de Materiales Educativos”, all instructors in universities in Argentina and Mexico, and edited by me.
- Aprendizaje colaborativo – Wikilibros Collaborative Learning Wikibook. Co created with participants of a workshop on the topic. Participants are university instructors in Universidad Autonoma de Aguascalientes, Mx
- Aprendizaje combinado – Another book created with my students about blended learning in Spanish.