Ph.D. Human Resource Education
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007
Emphasis: Learning Technologies
Dissertation: The Influence of Online Teaching on Face-to-face Teaching Practices
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2000
B.A. English as a Foreign Language
Instituto del Rosario, Villa Maria, Córdoba, Argentina, 1982
Professional Development in Leadership
- Senior Directors Seminar (Oct 14-17, 2019) EDUCAUSE
- The Art and Science of Change Management (Oct 2016) EDUCAUSE
- Disruptive Strategy (Oct-Nov 2015) Harvard Business School.
- Emerging Women Leaders Program (Sept 2013-May 14) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Breakthrough Models Academy – (July 14 – Oct. 18, 2013) – EDUCAUSE @ Cambridge, MA and Anaheim, CA.
- IT Leaders Program (Sept 2011-May 2012) MOR Associates. University of Illinois
- Learning Technology Leadership Program (40hs) (June 2008) EDUCAUSE @University of Wisconsin, Madison.