The Wilson Scholar Fund
Formalized in 2021, The Fund is accepting applications for its inaugural Wilson Scholar. The application will open on MLK Day (January 18th), 2021 and close at 11:59pm EST on February 21st, 2021. The scholar will be chosen and notified by March 15th, 2021.
- Enrolled & matriculated in a 4-year bachelor’s degree program (or equivalent) in the U.S. (High school students who intend to matriculate in the fall of 2021 are not yet eligible to apply).
- Student identifies as Black or Latinx
- Demonstrated leadership in their communities (campus, hometown, job, etc.)
- Responses to 2-3 short answer questions
- Submitted resume with application
- Completed application by the deadline