What Genarld helped me notice.

I believe research papers should be treated as a journey, a blind journey. While starting a research paper you will have one goal in mind ,but the information that you receive should guide you along. In Genarld Interview he states ” I believe in write what you really want to find out about.” In my research topic I will research he correlation between  Neighborhoods and the value of education. Although this may sound like a topic with an obvious answer, I would like to go into more detail about how can a neighborhood affect your value of education and what factors can be contributed to that decrease in education value. Also my goal is to find out how can this problem be solved. I believe a research paper should dig deeper than just explaining, but it should offer solutions as well. In my research I know that roughly the worse the neighborhood a student resides in , the more their value of education decrease. I also know that schools in some states are founded based on the value of the property around. This can also be one of my bias. Living in Illinois , public schools are founded by the value of property around. Being a Chicago public school student I got to experience the unfairness firsthand. I believe that the unjust education system in Illinois is what pushed me to decide to research this ttopic.