A lot of high school seniors are hearing back from colleges and making decisions about their future during this time. What is one positive memory you have from the college application process?

Caitlyn, Mechanical Engineering
“My fondest memory was when I finally decided I wanted to attend the University of Illinois. After months stressing about scholarships and hours looking at campuses, I realized it was the best choice for me. It was such a calming yet exciting moment.”
Melissa, Engineering Undeclared
“My favorite memory from the application process was visiting my prospective schools. It was a great way to see if I felt like I fit in on the campus and if I could see myself at that school for four years.”
Isha, Mechanical Engineering
“The day I got my University of Illinois acceptance was a Friday. I remember going home from school and being so nervous that I decided to take a nap. I went to sleep and woke up about 20 minutes after the decision came out. I checked, my friend called me, and I started crying because I was so happy. Then I went out to dinner with my family and a friend to celebrate. It was a really happy and positive memory!”