The 11th Annual CSL Student Conference — Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the participation of the following speakers (More information coming soon!)
- Dr. Andy Feng (VP Architecture, Yahoo!)
- Prof. Adam Wierman (Computing and Mathematical Sciences, California Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Jessy Grizzle(Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor)
- Dr. Michael Rubinstein (Google, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL))
- Dr. Rajiv Maheswaran (CEO and Co-Founder, Second Spectrum)
- Dorsa Sadigh (Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California – Berkeley)
- Federico Parietti(Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Pengtao Xie (Machine Learning Department, Carnegie Mellon University)
- Zhengyuan Zhou (Department of Electrical Engineering, Stanford University)
- Varun Badrinath Krishna (ECE, CSL)
- Cesar A Uribe (ECE, CSL) Best Talk Award!
- Giulia Cecilia Fanti (Postdoc, CSL)
- Aadeel Akhtar (Neuroscience, CSL)
- Shripad Gade (Aerospace, CSL)
- Alireza Ramezani (Postdoc, CSL)
- Jia-Bin Huang (ECE) Best Talk Award!
- Pooya Khorrami (ECE, CSL)
- Minje Kim (CS)
- Doris Xin (CS)
- Yang Zhang (ECE)
- Zhicheng Yan (CS)
- James Yifei Yang (ECE, CSL)
- Luke Wendt (ECE, CSL)
- Arjun Athreya (ECE, CSL) Best Talk Award!
The Best Talk Awards are given to students only, excluding postdocs! The postdoc judges group was impressed by the quality of all UIUC presentations and posters!