2020 Registration, rate and program updates to be announced in January 2020
Download the 2019 tentative schedule HERE.
2019 Registration Options
- Regular Registration: $545 ($575 after July 1)
- Student Registration: $345 ($375 after July 1)
- Rolland Day Pass: $125/day
*Note – Participants who take advantage of the student rate should be registered as a full-time student at an accredited institution during the spring term prior to the workshop. Proof of full-time student status may be requested prior to the workshop and a valid student ID or other documentation must be presented upon check-in.
2019 Optional Add-On Offerings
- Conducting Workshop with Prof. Donald Schleicher: $100 (15 participant limit)
- Private Lessons with Workshop Faculty*
- Frisch and Denig Chinrest Fittings*
- Alexander Technique with Abigail Albaugh*
*Note – participants interested in adding on private lessons, chinrest fittings, or Alexander Technique sessions may do so for an additional fee. Space is limited – these offering are available only on a first come, first serve basis. Indicate your interest when filling out the registration form and we will contact you with more details.
2019 Accomodations – Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Hall
- Double Occupancy Room (check in July 7; check out July 13): $186 total
- Single Occupancy Room (check in July 7; check out July 13): $282 total
- Breakfast-Lunch Only ($81)
- All Meals ($135 – includes all meals from Sunday Dinner through Saturday Breakfast, except Friday Dinner*)
*All participants are invited to enjoy the festive Friday evening Dinner Party at a local restaurant (TBA).
Click on the Registration Form link to complete online registration:
REGISTRATION FORM NOT AVAILABLE
Questions? – Contact Us