2020 Registration, rate and program updates to be announced in January 2020
2020 Registration Options
- Regular Registration: $575 ($600 after June 1)
- Student Registration: $375 ($400 after June 1)
- Rolland Day Pass: $125/day
*Participants who take advantage of the student rate should be registered as a full-time student at an accredited institution during the spring term prior to the workshop. Proof of full-time student status may be requested prior to the workshop and a valid student ID or other documentation must be presented upon check-in.
2020 Optional Add-On Offerings
- Certification in Paul Rolland String Pedagogy* ($200 for Level 2 Endorsement)
- Private Lessons with Workshop Faculty** ($100/hour)
- Frisch and Denig Chinrest Fittings** ($80)
- Alexander Technique with Abigail Albaugh** ($100/hour for private sessions and $50/hour for group sessions)
*Participants interested in Certification should review the information on our certification page and contact us to request more information.
**Participants interested in adding on private lessons, chinrest fittings, or Alexander Technique sessions should indicate interest when filling out the registration form and we will contact you with more details.
2020 Accomodations – Wassaja Residence Hall
- Double Occupancy Room (check in June 21; check out June 27): $215 total
- Single Occupancy Room (check in June 21; check out June 27): $332 total
2020 Meal Plans
- Breakfast-Lunch Only ($83)
- All Meals ($158 – includes all meals from Sunday Dinner through Saturday Breakfast)
Click on the Registration Form link to complete online registration:
REGISTRATION FORM NOT AVAILABLE
Questions? – Contact Us