Useful Research Tools and Resources
- Survey Planet
- Survey Gizmo
- Note: The functions of the free versions are limited. Students at UIUC College of LAS can request a licensed account of Survey Gizmo and Qualtrics from UIUC College of LAS Survey Research Tools. However, since this is a pilot program, the ATLAS Tech Support cannot say with certainty that the program will be renewed until the beginning of each semester. If/when they become aware that the pilot program will end, they will alert active users so they may take the appropriate steps to preserve their work.
- UIUC CITL offers workshops and consultation on surveys.
- SR Research support (Eyelink): record eye movement
- Linger: primarily designed for masked, self-paced reading experiments
- The Paradigm Experiment Builder
- Experigen RT: measure reaction times in web-based auditory experiments
Meeting scheduler tools
- Calendly <https://calendly.com/>
- SignUpGenius <http://www.signupgenius.com/>
- YouCanBook.me <https://youcanbook.me/>
- UIUC CITL offers statistical consulting and workshops to students, faculty and staff in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences.
- Wordbank: An open database of children’s vocabulary development
- CELEX (Dutch, English, and German lexical database)
- LEXIQUE (French lexical database)
- CHILDES Child Language Data Exchange System
Research Compliance at UIUC
Other Language Labs at UIUC
- Illinois Phonetics & Phonology Lab
- UIUC Electrophysiology and Language Processing Lab
- Educational Psychology Psycholinguistics Lab
Other Labs in the U.S.
- USC: http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~zubizarr/SLAGroup.htm
- Ottawa: http://www.modernlanguages.uottawa.ca/lab.html
- CUNY: http://web.gc.cuny.edu/dept/lingu/labs/sla_lab.html
- Hawaii: http://www.hawaii.edu/cslr/
- Valladolid: http://www3.uva.es/uvalal/Espanol/enlaces.htm
- Ohio State: http://people.cohums.ohio-state.edu/grinstead11/labpage.htm
- University of Iowa http://www.uiowa.edu/~slalab/index.html