Useful Research Tools and Resources
- Survey Gizmo
- Note: The functions of the free versions are limited. Students at UIUC College of LAS can request a licensed account of Survey Gizmo and Qualtrics from UIUC College of LAS Survey Research Tools, but please note that it is not certain when this license will ends. ATLAS also offers survey consultation.
- SR Research support (Eyelink): record eye movement
- Linger: primarily designed for masked, self-paced reading experiments
- The Paradigm Experiment Builder
- Experigen RT: measure reaction times in web-based auditory experiments
- UIUC ATLAS Statistics: ATLAS offers statistics consultation and workshops to UIUC students.
- Wordbank: An open database of children’s vocabulary development
- CELEX (Dutch, English, and German lexical database)
- LEXIQUE (French lexical database)
- CHILDES Child Language Data Exchange System
Research Compliance at UIUC
Other Labs at UIUC
- Illinois Phonetics & Phonology Lab: http://phonlab.linguistics.illinois.edu
- UIUC Electrophysiology and Language Processing Lab: https://publish.illinois.edu/uiucelplab/
Other Labs in the U.S.
- USC: http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~zubizarr/SLAGroup.htm
- Ottawa: http://www.modernlanguages.uottawa.ca/lab.html
- CUNY: http://web.gc.cuny.edu/dept/lingu/labs/sla_lab.html
- Hawaii: http://www.hawaii.edu/cslr/
- Valladolid: http://www3.uva.es/uvalal/Espanol/enlaces.htm
- Ohio State: http://people.cohums.ohio-state.edu/grinstead11/labpage.htm
- University of Iowa http://www.uiowa.edu/~slalab/index.html