Upcoming i-Programs in Leadership

Hope you had a great winter break! The Spring semester is only one week away and we are gearing up for our upcoming i-programs! These programs are FREE and will fill up fast once school starts, so be sure to reserve your spot now.

January 24th – Integrity

Integrity was a really inspiring program which helped me to better understand the qualities that it takes to be a leader. I also learned how to correct myself when I have a lack of integrity which really gave me a feeling of contentment and hope. I give this program a thumbs up for the amount of effort and energy that was put into making it an effective learning experience.” -MARINA S., ’10 FINE & APPLIED ARTS

January 31st – Ignite

“The systems approach we learned at Ignite can be applied to any problem you face. I learned the incredible value of targeting stakeholders and balancing interests so that everyone can win.” – 2010 IGNITE PARTICIPANT, ANONYMOUS

February 7th – Intersect

Intersect is an amazing program that offers students a chance to develop leadership skills in many different group settings. It taught students the importance of working together and communication through fun challenges and discovering our listening styles. It also allowed us to meet, interact with and learn from many different students.” – SARAH V., ’14 LAS

Leadership Certificate Program – Why not get started on this amazing resume builder this Spring?