Leadership Programs – Registration Now OPEN

Inline image 2

Registration is NOW OPEN for our Winter Break and Spring Semester I-Programs! They fill up quickly so be sure to register soon on our website!

January 9th – Petullo Insight in Chicago

*If traveling from campus, transportation will be provided to Chicago and back for free; students coming from anywhere else will have to provide their own.

Insight identifies your personal themes or talents — those talents that are innate to you so that when you are in groups and practicing behaviors those are the ones that shine through the most, so these are the traits that make you feel strong.” — PHIL J., ’11 LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS

January 24th – Integrity

Integrity was a really inspiring program which helped me to better understand the qualities that it takes to be a leader. I also learned how to correct myself when I have a lack of integrity which really gave me a feeling of contentment and hope. I give this program a thumbs up for the amount of effort and energy that was put into making it an effective learning experience.” -MARINA S., ’10 FINE & APPLIED ARTS

January 31st – Ignite

“The systems approach we learned at Ignite can be applied to any problem you face. I learned the incredible value of targeting stakeholders and balancing interests so that everyone can win.” – 2010 IGNITE PARTICIPANT, ANONYMOUS

February 7th – Intersect

Intersect is an amazing program that offers students a chance to develop leadership skills in many different group settings. It taught students the importance of working together and communication through fun challenges and discovering our listening styles. It also allowed us to meet, interact with and learn from many different students.” – SARAH V., ’14 LAS

Leadership Certificate Program – register now or in the Spring

Illinois Leadership®Center
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign