Revison of my first Essay.

I was very disappointed by my grade on my first essay this semester. I thought that it was a really good paper. However, after I read the comments that you left me I realized that you thought my paper was also good. The reason I did poorly was because I did not complete understand the point of a Toulmin Analysis. I did not know that I was suppose to use the vocabulary, I thought it was suppose to be hidden in my paper. It was a misunderstanding that costed me my grade. If I had the opportunity to revise my first essay of the semester I would add the Toulmin Analysis vocabulary, which would hopefully raise my grade quite a bit. Considering I got a 0 percent on the rubric for that sections. The vocabulary section was worth 20 percent of the paper. You also stated that I was redundant and had a to of awkward working. I do recall running out of word for that essay due to my topic. It was about the I-book of 1910. There were multiple occasions I just reused the same phrases or words. Although, if I could I would go back through using Thesaurus.com to find different words or phrases. My biggest reason for not doing well on my first essay was due to not completely understanding what was expected in my paper on a Toulmin Analysis.