As a companion to our previous post, we present some of the publications our Library faculty and academic professionals have published this past summer. Peruse the selected bibliography we have provided below to learn more about these topics.
(Links to OA journal access, the DOI for individual articles, or the catalog record are provided when available.)
- Avery, Susan. “Instructional Strategies for the Reference Interview. “ in M. A. Wong, & L. Saunders (Eds.), Reference and Information Services: An Introduction (6 ed.), 2020, pp. 70-90. Libraries Unlimited.
- Benson, Sara R. and Hannah Stitzlein. “Copyright and digital collections: A data-driven roadmap for rights statement success.” College and Research Libraries, vol. 81, no. 5, 2020, pp. 753-767. https://doi.org/10.5860/crl.81.5.753
- Chou, Charlene, Shi Deng, Lia Contursi, Sarah Su-Erh Elman, Shuyong Jiang, and Jessalyn Zoom. “Inclusion and Collaboration: PCC CJK Community Growing Strong and Global.” Cataloging and Classification Quarterly, vol. 58, no. 3-4, 2020, pp. 317-341. https://doi.org/10.1080/01639374.2020.1750519
- Hinchliffe, Lisa J. “Foreword.” in Instruction in Libraries and Information Centers: An Introduction. (OPN Textbooks). Windsor & Downs Press, 2020, pp. viii. https://doi.org/10.21900/wd.12
- —. “The Futures of Scholarly Communications: Techniques and Tools for Futures Thinking.” Serials Librarian, vol. 78, no.1-4, 2020, pp. 28-33. https://doi.org/10.1080/0361526X.2020.1739473
- Laskowski, Mary S. and Jennifer A. Maddox Abbott. “For Efficiency’s sake: Consolidating workflows, managing change and positioning ourselves for the future.” Library technical services: Adapting to a changing environment, West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press, 2020, pp. 165-75.
- Oakley, Meg, Laura Quilter, and Sara Benson. Modern Interlibrary Loan Practices: Moving beyond the CONTU Guidelines. Washington, DC: Association of Research Libraries, August 31, 2020. https://doi.org/10.29242/report.contu2020.
- Pionke, J.J. “Disability- and Accessibility-Related Library Graduate-School Education from the Student Perspective.” Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, vol. 61, no. 2, 2020, pp. 253-269. https://doi.org/10.3138/jelis.2019-0036
- Sotomayor, Antonio. “La colonia soberana: Deportes olímpicos, identidad nacional y política internacional.” Buenos Aires: Consejo Latinoamericano de Ciencias Sociales (CLACSO), 2020, ISBN: 978-987-722-615-7.
- Wiley, Chris. “Data Sharing: An Analysis of Medical Faculty Journals and Articles.” Science and Technology Libraries, 2020, DOI: 10.1080/0194262X.2020.1781740.
- —. “The Case for Data Sharing: Analyzing Engineering and Medical Faculty Journal Policies and Articles.” ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings, 2020.
- Witt, Steve. “Creating Global Studies Knowledge amidst Biased and Entrenched Systems of Academic Publishing.” Global-e: A Global Studies Journal, vol. 13, no. 55, 2020.