Research Question

I think Gerard’s ideas are very different but valuable. Once I thought about what he said, I tried to envision myself using his ideas in my own writing and it actually seemed nice. I think I would enjoy writing a paper and perhaps even do a better job if I were to write about something that I want to find out about rather than picking a topic that I already know and boring myself. If I am learning and enjoying it as I research my topic then my writing will benefit. His idea applies to the topic I chose. I am writing about stem cell. My research question is, “Is the Use Of Stem Cells in Medical Procedures Morally Justified?”. This topic is very controversial and I do not know about the topic in depth. However, I am very interested in it. Because of this, my research will be done more effectively because I want to know more. This topic is very important because it gives rise to many opportunities to help patients in need of desperate medical care and, if they are continuously pursued, they will greatly benefit the future of the medical field.