We have compiled a brief description of our current main findings from the research that has been conducted in our lab the past 10 years.
Current Main Findings:
- Correlation between hearing loss and tinnitus
- The expectations of audiologists and the expectations of patients with tinnitus differ
- Exercise and being physically fit can help alleviate tinnitus
- Brain at rest and tinnitus
- Processing emotional sounds
- Brain imaging is a replicable and reliable tool for determining who has tinnitus based on brain activation patterns
- Mindfulness based activities
A big Thank You!
The findings described above could not have been possible without your participation. We thank you for your continuous participation and if you have not already done so please complete the following survey: https://forms.gle/TrgyZwS3SW9uTYq2A