To develop, or expand upon, a wind turbine system that will harvest energy and store it in a standard car battery.
- Understood current Wind Turbine Technology and decided on Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Design.
- Partnered with United Nations NGO IDEAS to help power a school in Uganda Africa.
- Partnered with IEEE for Engineering Open House as a sponsor for the turbine.
- Built a Successful Turbine, Base, and charge controller system for the University of Illinois Engineering Open House.
- Archived Information for the Year.
- Further improve the turbine efficency by determining optimal air foil angles and gear ratios.
- Introduce a kickstart system when low winds are present.
- Collect more data about turbines power output and durability.
- Increase membership
- Attend the IEEE Gobal Humanitarian Technology Conference this October in San Jose California.