Our Mission is to realize the real life problems surrounding developing nations and create versatile technologies to help these communities and beyond.
Our vision is to create an economical, practical, and scalable wind turbine that generates power to store within car batteries for off-grid usage.
In addition, we will provide an implementation system, including an autonomous land surveying quadcopter.
- Complete development of wind turbine to display at Engineering Open House.
- Construct fully functional prototype.
- Won 3rd place in Sustainability category at Engineering Open House.
- Build and maintain relationships with partnering organizations.
- Organize implementation of wind turbine in Uganda with organization IDEAS.
- Refine the existing turbine for better efficiency and minor problems.
- Integration Team: Determine soil composition and packing measures for shipping.
- Mechanical Team: Find a better gear ratio and optimize air foil angle.
- Electrical Team: Optimize the charge controller and kick-start system.
- Business Team: Continue to fund the organization and increase publicity.
- Next General Meeting: TBD
- Mechanical – TBD
- Integration – TBD
- Electrical – TBD
- Quadcopter – TBD
- Business – TBD
Project Team Signup Link: http://goo.gl/forms/x8Tki73Tq8