Finals week is fast approaching, and some of us may already be feeling the stress.
In this trying time, the UGL has got your back! This Thursday, December 9th, we’re celebrating DeStress Fest from 12 pm-11 pm! In addition to our normal services like reservable study spaces and Research and Writing Consultations, we will be providing fun activities throughout the day so you can take a study break and relax a bit. Here’s a schedule of the events:
- Noon-11 PM: Coloring pages, cute animal videos, and polaroid selfies (upper level UGL)
- Noon-1 PM: Creative Writing Break! (upper level UGL)
- 1-3 PM: Button Making (upper level UGL)
- 3-5 PM: Keychain Crafting (upper level UGL)
- 5-7 PM: Make Your Own Pet Rock (upper level UGL)
- 7-9 PM: Scream or Meditate (lower level UGL)
- 9-11 PM: Blackout Poetry (upper level UGL)
Stop by for a quick craft, or stay for all of them! We will also be giving away care packages on a first-come, first-served basis at 12 PM, 5 PM, and 9 PM.
See you there! And remember: you’ve got this!