What is eLearning

eLearning is the ability to create advanced learning through internet and other digital or technological advances globally, regardless of population size at the convenience of the learning and teacher. Digital and technological advances mean the new creations of electronic devices that enable users to work at a smarter pace in an open manner. I use globally because any student or teacher can use elearning at any location of the world as long as internet is available. Convenience is the most influential word regarding elearning simply because any topic can be learned at the convenience of the student. The setting or pace is at the student’s discretion. Open is used in my definition to illustrate the different avenues of learning techniques that can be exercised through elearning.

When I say elearning is the “ability,” I simply mean the advantages/benefits it creates for the consumer.

Digital and technological advcances are not limiited to soley the new creation of an electronic device. It can be an updated version of an already  existing piece of technology as well.