Shimao Fan, Postdoctoral Scholar
Coordinated Science Laboratory
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
205 N. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
- Ph.D. Applied and Computational Mathematics, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 2013.
- B.S. Applied and Computational Mathematics, HuaZhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, 2007.
- Second order traffic flow models.
- Heterogeneous traffic flow models.
- Numerical partial differential equations.
- Real-time traffic states estimation and incident detection using nonlinear filters.