Ayla Kenfield, Repository Services Librarian in the Scholarly Communications & Publishing Department, was awarded Outstanding Paper from the 2023 Emerald Literati Awards.
For over 30 years, award winners of the Outstanding Paper Awards have been chosen by a journal editorial team for the most impressive pieces of work from the previous year. Outstanding Paper is awarded to authors whose research creates and facilitates real change beyond academia, serving as an outstanding contribution to the body of knowledge.
Kenfield acknowledges her co-authors on the paper as follows:
- Liz Woolcott (University Libraries, Utah State University, Logan, Utah, USA)
- Santi Thompson (University Libraries, University of Houston, Houston, Texas, USA)
- Elizabeth Joan Kelly (LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network, Louisiana Board of Regents, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA)
- Ali Shiri (School of Library and Information Studies, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada)
- Caroline Muglia (University of Southern California Libraries, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Kinza Masood (Mountain West Digital Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA)
- Joyce Chapman (Duke University Libraries, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA)
- Derrick Jefferson (University Library, American University, Washington, District of Columbia, USA)
- Myrna E. Morales (Massachusetts Coalition of Domestic Workers, Boston, Massachusetts, USA)Pleae
Please see the direct citation to the paper:
Kenfield, A.S., Woolcott, L., Thompson, S., Kelly, E.J., Shiri, A., Muglia, C., Masood, K., Chapman, J., Jefferson, D. and Morales, M.E. (2022), “Toward a definition of digital object reuse”, Digital Library Perspectives, Vol. 38 No. 3, pp. 378-394. https://doi.org/10.1108/DLP-06-2021-0044
Emerald Publishing aims to act as a facilitator of positive change and impact. As one of the world’s leading digital-first publishers, the company works with thousands of universities and business schools across the globe to commission, curate, and showcase research that can make a real impact.