From the ORD (O’hare) international airport to the hotel:
Take the Blueline CTA train up to Jackson ($5, vending machines, credit card accepted) then:
- Option 1: walk 7 blocks to the hotel
- Option 2: change to Redline (direction 95th, Dan Ryan), exit at Harrison and walk 3 blocks to the hotel.
Alternativelly, you can share a taxi ($70) with other participants. Taxis take credit card. Ride can be longer than with the CTA train.
If you come by car:
The parking fees are extremely expensive in Chicago hotels and public parking ($40-$60 per day). We encourage you to book a parking spot using spothero.
If you come walking:
The hotel is at:
- 10 minutes of E Roosevelt st,
- 14 minutes from the 14th Street,
- 26 minutes from E Illinois st,
- 40 minutes of E Oak street.