TANGO QUICK START
Argentine Tango for Beginners
Starts February 6
Mondays, 6:30-7:30 pm
For UIUC Students and PostDocs
Student ID Required
- Tuition fees: $50 – student ID required
- Partner: Joining class with a partner is desirable but not required.
- Click here to pre-register (make payment at first class)
- Dates: Feb 6 – Mar 6 (five wks)
- Location: Channing-Murray Foundation, 1209 W Oregon, Urbana
- Parking: Street parking in Urbana usually has parking spaces available, and the meters are not enforced after 6pm. You can also park in the rental lot behind Channing-Murray after 6pm.
Class Description: It is easy to get started dancing the tango with this class. In a few weeks you will learn the basics of one of the world’s most famous partner dances.
Shoes: Best if you have shoes with a non-grip sole, to allow pivoting. If not, wear what you have.