Top 15 Printable Cute Coloring Pages

Are you interested in getting cute and adorable printable coloring pages for a great fun time in your coloring activities? Here are 15 printable cute coloring pages you should check out.

1. Kawaii Coloring Pages

Kawaii coloring will enable kids to have great fun with the adorable cute images. The style was originally from Japan but has in recent times become a worldwide phenomenon. The style deals with humans, animals, foods, objects, other lovely as well as cute items that will fascinate kids as they color away.  In this coloring pages, you will find cute images kawaii squad, of Bunny drinking a cup of hot chocolate, Bunny and musical notes, kitties, baby mermaid,  little kitty eating ice cream, unicorn, kawaii Dinosaur, kitty on heart, kawaii puppy and other cute images that kids can explore with creativity and the use of diverse colors.

1. Kitten Coloring Pages

Kittens are loved by many kids due to their beautiful eyes and cute looks. Kitten coloring pages will offer kids the opportunity to have a great fun time while coloring the cute kittens. They are great companions as they are playful and mischievous in nature and kids will enjoy giving suitable colors to their fluffy body and cute eyes. There are numerous kitten coloring pages such as kitten and the pretty coat and fluffy chest, baby kitten, snowy kitty, meowing kitten, hello kitty, kitten with a birthday cake, connecting the dots kitten and so many more for memorable coloring activities.

1. Hello Kitty Coloring Pages

Hello kitty is a cute, adorable and well known character all over the world.  The Japanese created Hello Kitty in the 1970s but later became very popular in American society. There are various items in the hello kitty style such as toys, clothes, games, books and even coloring pages. Hello kitty coloring pages brings the character to life through coloring. There are images such as hello kitty going for a picnic, hello kitty ballet mode and tutu, hello kitty in costume, giggling hello kitty, hello kitty birthday, mermaid kitty, kitty and mimmy and so on.

1. Tweety Coloring Pages

Tweety is a character that is loved by kids across the globe. It is many kids’ favorite cartoon character in the warner brothers’ series called Looney Tunes and the name is derived from the sound made by birds “tweeting or sweety”. To many people’s amazement, it isn’t a female bird but a male canary bird. Tweety printable coloring pages include images of tweety bird, tweetie pie, baby tweety thanksgiving tweety, tweety in beret, tweety on the beach, tweety and sandcastle, tweety and his toy, tweety on a toy horse, tweety looney tunes, tweety on summer vacation and much more.

1. Rainbow Dash Coloring Pages

Here is a favorite character that is enjoyed by kids all over the world as it is ever ready to take them on an adventure with colors, rainbow dash is a major character of an animated series titled, “My little pony”. She is a symbol of loyalty and definitely kids will be glued to these printable coloring pages as they color as they desired. There are images such as; running rainbow dash, dancing rainbow dash, my little pony, summer vacation for pony etc. to enjoy during coloring activities.

1. Fluttershy Coloring Pages

Fluttershy is a character that is known for gentleness and kindness. She is one of the major characters in the famous animation TV series, My Little Pony. Despite her shyness, she is thoughtful, caring and friendly. There are many sweet printable fluttershy images for kids coloring pleasures which include; fluttershy pony, gentle fluttershy, fluttershy and friends, fluttershy and bees and other characters from animated series.

1. Piglet Coloring Pages

Piglets are cute rounded looking animals. In these coloring pages, there are cute and adorable images of cute piglets, piglet picking flowers, hanging from a balloon, throwing pinecones into the air, a piglet hugging a teddy bear, piglet as a pirate, pooh and a piglet.

1. Pinkie Pie Coloring Pages

Pinkie Pie is from the famous TV animated series, “My little pony” and has become a favorite of many kids.She is always known to be happy, cheerful as well as friendly towards everyone. She is a symbol of great laughter and there are many coloring pages of pinkie pie that will appeal to kids. Some printable coloring pages are: pinkie pie looking beautiful, happy pinkie pie, laughing pinkie pie, pinkie pie as a rooster, dancing pinkie pie and so many more.

Image: KodomoNurie

1. Kirby Coloring Pages

Kirby is a brave and adorably video game character for kids. He is the protagonist of the Nintendo video game. Kids now have the opportunity to color their favorite game character in coloring pages. In the printable coloring pages are images of Kirby jumping in the air, floating in the air, sitting on a star shaped pillow, pink-looking Kirby etc. that can be colored creatively.

1. Pusheen Coloring Pages

Pusheen is an adorable cartoon cat that has become a popular character in recent times. There are printable coloring pages of pusheen which are; pusheen as a majestic unicorn, pusheen listening to music, pusheen eating ice cream, cute chubby pusheen, pusheen and a laptop, pusheen riding a bicycle and much more.

1. Puppy Coloring Pages

Kids love puppy as pets, friends and playmates. A cute and adorable puppy will fascinate any kid and their energy can create so much fun. Puppy printable coloring pages include; cute little puppy, puppy wearing a collar, puppy with big patches of colors, puppy with a bone and many more that kids will have exciting time coloring.

1. My Melody Coloring Pages

My Melody is known as the friend of the popular hello kitty character. It is a Japanese animated movie that features my melody, a cute and lovely teddy bear with a pink hood, bow or flower. Printable my melody coloring images are: cute My melody, my melody with crayons, my melody and toys, my melody and letter, my melody looking happy, my melody with strawberries, my melody and friends, my melody with paws.

1. Unikitty Coloring Pages

Unikitty is a cute character that is amazing and it is regarded as a hybrid unicorn/cat. It is a favorite Lego animated series for kids. Unikitty printable coloring pages: angry unikitty, sad unikitty, happy unikitty, master frown in unikitty, unikitty and other characters from the series.

1. Pikachu Coloring Pages

Pikachu is one of kids’ favorite Pokémon and has remained the cutest constant character of all time. Some Pikachu coloring pages are; red circles on Pikachu cheeks, Pikachu thinking, Pikachu and Ash, dancing Pikachu, Pikachu celebrating etc.

1. Cute Animals Coloring Pages

Cute animals will definitely appeal to kids of all ages. The diverse kinds of cute and adorable animals can be colored in different shades. Coloring pages of cute animals include; aquatic animals, ducks, ferrets, giraffes, dinosaurs, kitties, deer, bunnies and many more.

Enjoy your coloring activity with these cute coloring pages. Do it! Have fun!