The seventh Midwest Verification Day (MVD 2015) will be held at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign on October 9-10, 2015, continuing the tradition of MVD 2009-MVD 2014. Midwest Verification Day is an informal annual regional workshop on hardware and software verification, with verification understood in a broad sense. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, deductive verification, model checking, static analysis, abstract interpretation, runtime verification, model-based testing, and security. The workshop seeks to provide a forum for students and researchers to present their work and ideas to workshop participants in an informal and relaxed setting and share suggestions and ideas on other participants’ work, early drafts of papers, and presentations.
The workshop has no proceedings, and papers in progress and/or submitted/accepted elsewhere are welcome. Participation is open to anyone and there are no registration fees. Thus, anyone willing to give talk is encouraged to do so. A number of student travel and accommodation grants are available thanks to support from NSF. Students requesting travel support should indicate this at the time of registration. Online registration is now open.
- Sept 30: Deadline for abstract submissions. The submission page is now open.
- Oct 5: Announcement of the final program.
- Oct 9-10: The workshop will be held at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- MVD 2014, University of Missouri, Columbia
- MVD 2013, University of Illinois, Chicago
- MVD 2012, University of Kansas, Lawrence
- MVD 2011, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- MVD 2010, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- MVD 2009, University of Iowa, Iowa City