About me

Welcome dear reader,

This blog was created for my Journalism 200 class, with the purpose of displaying my thoughts and opinions on different matters. I hope you will enjoy what’s about to come. For now, please enjoy reading this short post and learn a little more about me.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

I was born in Stockholm, Sweden and moved to the United States in 2014. I currently attend the University of Illinois as a freshman, majoring in Advertising. I enjoy writing when it’s something I find interesting. I especially like to write poems, which are usually easier to write in Swedish but sometimes I challenge myself and write them in English as well.

If I had to describe myself in three words I would say creative, generous, and goofy. Creative because I love to craft, bake and come up with new ways of doing regular activities. Generous because I take care of my friends and always put their needs before mine. Goofy because I tend to be very sarcastic, love to have a good time and often make my friends laugh.

If I had to choose five things to eat for the rest of my life it would be dark chocolate, Nutella, sweet potatoes, eggs, and watermelon. These are probably my five obsessions in life, and I wouldn’t survive a week without them. One of my favorite things to do in life is to eat good food. I enjoy going to restaurants and try new foods, especially when accompanied by my family.