Research Project Ideas

Hey Little Sis,

Hop you are doing well! How is 5th grade treating you? I currently have a dilemma. I have a big writing project coming up in my Rhet 105 (english) class and I have no idea what to write about. I want to write about something interesting, something that I won’t get bored with, and something that I have not written about before. I remember in high middle school I wrote a huge research paper on abortion (pro choice or pro life), but now I want to do something completely fresh and something that is not dated. I was thinking about writing about the Black Lives Matter movement or the Prison Industrial Complex. I think these topics are something everyone should be knowledgeable about. On the other hand, cousin Kyla gave me the idea about unpaid college athletes. This is a very popular topic nowadays and I think it will be really cool to research since I attend a big 10 University. What do you think will be more interesting to read/research about? I need your help. Best of luck with school, gymnastics, and cheerleading!

Best,

Jahzae Wooten

One thought on “Research Project Ideas”