Participants must be at least 18 years of age and are required to supply their own boots and appropriate outdoor clothing. Each workshop is limited to 20 participants and registration will be open until spots are filled.
Workshops include hands-on field activities on the following topics:
- Hunting history and ethics
- Game animal behavior and ecology
- Safely using firearms and archery equipment
- Purchasing and using proper clothing and gear
- Hunting laws and licenses
- Butchering, storing and cooking harvested game
- Scouting and accessing land
- Target shooting exercise
Click on the workshops below for more information and to register.