- Adults have and control their disposable income, which makes them able to buy necessary equipment.
- Adults who participate have chosen to take the time to learn a new skill of their own volition, so may be more likely to stay in the hunting population.
- A hunter is a hunter, recruiting adults is just as important as recruiting youths.
- Recruiting adult hunters may also increase the number of youth hunters, as younger adults may hunt with their own children when they begin families.
- Creating new adult hunters automatically adds to the pool of mentors for youth and adult hunting events.
- Adults can support hunting in opposing anti-hunting legislation and other efforts that seek to curtail hunting and shooting sports.
← Why should efforts be focused on recruiting adult hunters?