2019 CREDC Summer Symposium Student Participation Information and Required Application Criteria: Applications due by May 1st, 2019. ***APPLICATION DEADLINES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO June 3rd, 2019!!! APPLICATION LINK
CREDC offers a student participation application to all U.S. College Students who are NOT affiliated with CREDC and would like to attend the Summer Symposium.
- Must not be in high school or under 18 years of age
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. from a U.S. University
- Must submit a Lightning Talk of 2-3 minutes on 1 powerpoint slide and be willing to present should the applicant be asked by CREDC faculty (uploaded into application)
- Must submit an essay describing research or research interests related to cyber security in 250 words or less (uploaded into application)
- Must have 1 professional or academic reference (uploaded into application)
If you have additional questions or concerns, please email Linda Steinberg at email@example.com. Remember Applications due by May 1st, 2019! ***APPLICATION DEADLINES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO June 3rd, 2019!!! APPLICATION LINK