Babysitter needed

Hello,

My name is Megan (Fallen) Duffy.  I graduated from the College of Communications at the University of Illinois in 1998.  I currently live in Chicago and teach 2nd grade in Evanston, IL.

I went to DePaul University to get my masters and teaching certificate.  When I was there, the School of Education had a bulletin board where families in the community could post ads for babysitting and child care needs.  Does U of I’s School of Ed do this?

I will be returning to Champaign for a wedding at the Union on Saturday, June 15th.  I am looking for a sitter, or 2 friends, to watch a group of 5 children (mine and my brothers) at the Union hotel during the evening reception.  Kids are not invited to the reception, but we would really like our kids to be able to visit campus during the trip.

Could you please let me know if there is an area at the School of Ed where I could post this ad – or if you have any other suggestions for finding a sitter for this.  I would really appreciate any ideas you have.

Sincerely,

Megan Duffy

meganfallen@yahoo.com