Related papers and presentations:
- Tatiana Luchkina and Tania Ionin. 2015. “The effect of prosody on availability of inverse scope in Russian.” In Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics #23: The Berkeley Meeting.
- Tania Ionin and Tatiana Luchkina. 2015. “One reading for every word order: revisiting Russian scope.” In Proceedings of the 32nd West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics, pp. 21-30.
- Tania Ionin, Tatiana Luchkina and Anastasia Stoops. 2014. “Quantifier scope and scrambling in the second language acquisition of Russian”. In Proceedings of the 4th Conference on Generative Approaches to Language Acquisition–North America, University of Kansas, pp. 169-180. Cascadilla Proceedings Project.
- Anastasia Stoops and Tania Ionin.2013. “Quantifier scope and scrambling in Russian: an experimental study”. In Proceedings of the Annual Workshop on Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics: the Bloomington Meeting (FASL 21).
- Tania Ionin. 2013. “Pragmatic variation among specificity markers”. In C. Ebert and S. Hinterwimmer (Eds.), Different Kinds of Specificity Across Languages, Studies in Linguistics and Philosophy series, Springer, pp. 75-103
On English and German:
- Tania Ionin. 2014. “Some indefinites scope out of islands: an experimental investigation”. In Aguilar-Guevara, J. Zwarts and B. Le Bruyn (Eds.), Weak Referentiality, pp. 45-72. Studies in Language Companion series, John Benjamins.
- Tania Ionin. 2015. “Certain properties of certain indefinites: An experimental perspective.” L. Alonso-Ovalle & P. Menendez-Benito (Eds.), Epistemic Indefinites, Oxford University Press.
- Tania Ionin, Cornelia Ebert, and Britta Stolterfoht. 2011 (conference poster). “One indefinite scopes out of islands: an experimental study of long-distance scope in English and German.” 50 Years of Linguistics at MIT: A Scientific Reunion. December 9-11, 2011, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Tania Ionin. 2010. “An experimental study on the scope of (un)modified indefinites.” International Review of Pragmatics, 2, 228-265.
- Tania Ionin. 2010. “The scope of indefinites: an experimental investigation”. Natural Language Semantics, 18, 295-350.
- Tania Ionin. 2006. “This is definitely specific: specificity and definiteness in article systems”. Natural Language Semantics, 14, 175-234.