co-investigator: Ora Matushansky
- Tania Ionin and Ora Matushansky. 2013. “Numerals“. Oxford Bibliographies in Linguistics.
- Tania Ionin and Ora Matushansky. 2013. “More than one comparative in more than one Slavic language: an experimental investigation”. In Proceedings of the Annual Workshop on Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics: the Bloomington Meeting (FASL 21).
- Ora Matushansky and Tania Ionin. 2014. “More than one solution”. In Proceedings of the 47th Chicago Linguistic Society conference. Chicago, IL: CLS Publications.
- Tania Ionin and Ora Matushansky. 2006. “The composition of complex cardinals”. Journal of Semantics 23, 315-360.
- Tania Ionin, Ora Matushansky and E. G. Ruys. 2005. “Parts of speech: Toward a unified semantics for partitives”. In C. Davis, A.R. Deal and Y. Zabbal, eds., Proceedings of NELS 36. Amherst, Massachusetts: University of Massachusetts, GLSA, 357-370.
- Tania Ionin and Ora Matushansky. 2004. “A Singular Plural”, in B. Schmeiser, V. Chand, A. Kelleher and A. Rodriguez (eds.), Proceedings of WCCFL 23.