The Illinois Sustainable Technology Center’s Technical Assistance Program (TAP) makes companies and communities more competitive and resilient with sustainable business practices, technologies, and solutions. TAP works at the intersection of industry, science, and government to help organizations achieve profitable, sustainable results. Learn more.
- Initiate contact
- Discuss needs and concerns
- Conduct an initial meeting and on-site assessment
- Provide an initial recommendation report
- Establish baseline and act on next steps
- Document savings and benefits