PSN participants are:
- Government employees or anyone working for a local government association in Illinois, including counties, districts, and commissions
- Engaged in departmental planning, programming, or implementation for one or more of the following: “triple bottom line,” sustainability, resource management, or climate mitigation, adaptation or resiliency
- Are invited to participate in conference calls and webinars
- Recommend discussion topics and secure guest speakers
- Lead discussions on pertinent topics
- Share perspective, expertise, questions, and barriers with network members
- Bring enthusiasm and a collaborative spirit to the Network!