Alumni who serve on the Student Affairs Advisory Council come from all walks of life, with experience in business, government and nonprofit organizations.
Members meet twice a year with the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, and offer unique perspectives that help shape the Vice Chancellor’s vision for the Illinois Experience that today’s – and tomorrow’s – Illinois students will enjoy.
The Council is appointed by the Vice Chancellor, and its activities are coordinated by the Office of Student Affairs Advancement.
If you may be interested in serving on the Council, contact Student Affairs Advancement.
Current Advisory Council members
- Luis Narvaez-Gete, Chicago, IL (Chair)
- James Bebley, Chicago, IL
- Christopher Dillion, Chicago, IL
- Matt Helms, Webster Groves, MO
- Tamara Hoff, Chicago, IL
- Doris Houston, Champaign, IL
- Cheryl Lamm, Park Ridge, IL
- Eric Lugo, Melrose Park, IL
- Nishant R. Makhijani, Urbana, IL
- Jaylin McClinton, Chicago, IL
- Tom Nolan, Orland Park, IL
- David Olsen, Downers Grove, IL
- Kristian Stewart, Chicago, IL
- Larry Wilson, Evanston, IL