Nov 2011: LAS@UIC first buys UIC.EDU license (unlimited instances, unlimited subdomains) and goes live with first site in December, 2011.
Spring 2012: College of Business (at UIC) uses Sitefinity in partnership with LAS@UIC.
Fall 2012: Facilities & Services (at Illinois) begins using Sitefinity and the ILLINOIS.EDU license is purchased.
Fall 2013: CITL begins using Sitefinity.
- Education at Illinois begins using Sitefinity.
- Education at Illinois and LAS@UIC explore path to acquiring Multi-Site Manager. Telerik promotes upgrading to a more contemporary version of Enterprise License, but participating members agree simply to renew existing license instead.
- College of Business (at UIC) decides to move away from Sitefinity
- Sitefinity enters Gartner “Magic Quadrant” for commercial Web CMS market
- Telerik is bought by Progress
- LAS@UIC and Education at Illinois acquire separate, custom add-on licenses (respectively for uic.edu and illinois.edu domains) for Multi-Site Manager.
Summer 2016: Tax School (ACES @ Illinois) begins using Sitefinity.
Summer 2017: Prairie Research Institute begins using Sitefinity.
Fall 2017: Beckman Institute begins using Sitefinity.